US$121
US$107
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Louisville Marriott East(Louisville)
  • Restaurant
US$123
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Dupont Mansion B&B(Louisville)
US$149
All reviewslimited breakfastshort drive to downtownwasher and dryerspacious roomcold cerealyogurtstayed one nightdesk clerkbreakfast barlate checkenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulgreat place to stayeasy accesswould stay againmicrowavesauna
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Room was exactly what you'd expect from a Days Inn. Breakfast was usual continental with frozen 'omelets' you heat in microwave. Overall, it was good. I'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nayan K, Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

We greatly appreciate you taking time to provide us feedback of your stay. We are delighted that you had a good stay, We truly value your loyalty and hope we will have you as our guest again.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nayan K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Louisville SW, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Reviewed 11 January 2017

You will not be disappointed with your stay here! I have stayed at a few hotels in Louisville but I havent had a good experience like I have at Days Inn. The people and the rooms are so nice.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Days Inn & Suites, Louisville, KY.

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I travel for a living and have for 40+ years. I usually don't mind a smoking room if non smoking is not available. That said, the room and especially the bed stunk of terrible stale smoke. The smell was so bad it woke me up numerous times during the night even though I had brought my own pillow with me.
The guy at the front desk (a very nice and polite young man) had to make two trips to the room at about midnight to reprogram the air conditioner where it would put out cool air. It became obvious the owners or operators of the motel were more interested in their electric bill than the comfort of their guests. On his second trip to the room to try to get the air conditioner woring he pulled the front cover off and reset the pins to allow the air conditioner to actually put out cold air and for the fan to remain running.
This was the nastiest room I have been stayed in many years.
Paul Mulvihill

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I had scoped out this property when my daughter started school in Louisville several years ago. It is consistent, clean, the staff is friendly. It is well located to reach many destinations in the area.
The smoke free rooms seem to be just that.
The breakfast is good, but it can be crowded.
I will continue to return.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple