“Outstanding Customer Service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #12 of 100 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed at this La Quinta at the beginning of July. Since I'm moving to another state, my SUV was packed full of stuff. Fortunately, I found a parking spot near the entrance.
Check-in was completed without any issues. Even at 10:00 PM, the front desk staff were friendly and very welcoming. My room was clean and comfortable. I was surprised by how spacious the room was.

Breakfast was the standard La Quinta fare. There were about 20 guests eating breakfast at the same time. While the breakfast bar was a bit crowded, there was ample room in the dining area.

Check-out was completed without any issues. There were plenty of luggage carts available for guests.

Almost a month after staying at this hotel, I realized I misplaced the receipt. I called the hotel and explained the situation. Within minutes, Teresa (?) confirmed my information and e-mailed the receipt to me. Wow! Thank you for the outstanding customer service.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 9 August 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review you gave us. It is rewarding to know that our guests notice and appreciate our friendly customer service and the fact that our employees have been with us so long shows that we all enjoy our guests and look forward to serving each of them.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

The rooms are very, very clean. Beds and pillows were comfortable. The bathtub and toilet are separate from the sink/vanity, which I like, but the overall bathroom space is small. The breakfast was tasty and the breakfast area was maintained well--clean, well stocked, all items you might need. The room had a microwave and a fridge, which I love! The only issue I had was with the neighborhood the hotel is located in--it is very close to the airport and the expo center, but it does not feel very safe. There are no restaurants or stores close by that one might need or want on a trip.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 9 August 2011

Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us. We unfortunately can not do anything about the area but it has always been a safe and friendly neighborhood. In fact, we have several of our employees who live in the area and love it.

We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere to our guests and enjoy do so.

Reviewed 25 July 2011

This was our 3rd Group trip to Louisville for an annual softball tournament and 1st stay at this La Quinta. Overall it was a great 2-night stay for our 2 teams. We were accommodated for 16 rooms, Beds are pretty firm to sleep on and all rooms seemed to be updated and the hospitality suite as well. The pool was a little warm but clean and the breakfast was a good start to our day, especially when Ms.Vicki was around. If you werent smiling she would put one there just by talking to you. Thanks for making our stay welcome and when we return to Louisville we will come back..

Thanks again,
IBEW Local 38 Softball Teams

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 August 2011

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review.

Ms Vickie, as well as the rest of our staff look forward to having groups with us and making each person feel welcome and at home.

We wish your team the best of luck this season. Thaks again for sharing your trip with our other potential guests.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2011

I have stayed here many time recentelly...have been checking in around 200pm and out at midnight...very nice rooms ...great beds ..quiet ..freindly people...good price around $90.00 or less...parking is not the greatest for a semi but besides that its a great place to stay...I highly recommend this place..

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2011

Thank you so much for the kind review. We enjoy having you as our valued guest and appreciate yopu letting others know how good your stays of late have been.

It is always a pleasure to see that our guests notice the quality of service we so proudly offer.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2011

I stayed on la Quinta after staying at the SpingHill suites since my flight got cancelled. Overall my experience with this hotel was good. The room was clean and was spacious. The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was also good. I do not give it an excellent review due to the following reasons: (1) my room looked outdated , (2) the shuttle service will take you only to and from the airport (I was told it was due to the insurance, I needed to visit a pharmacy so I took a cab, which the staff was kind enough to contact for me).

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 13 July 2011

Thank you for your kind review. I wanted to let you know I appreciate the feed back you gave us regarding our rooms. I also wanted to let you know we are in the process as we speak of making updates to our bedding and tv's in our rooms.

Thank you for staying with us at our award winning Airport & Expo La Quinta Inn & Suites.

Warmest regards,