I stayed at this La Quinta at the beginning of July. Since I'm moving to another state, my SUV was packed full of stuff. Fortunately, I found a parking spot near the entrance.
Check-in was completed without any issues. Even at 10:00 PM, the front desk staff were friendly and very welcoming. My room was clean and comfortable. I was surprised by how spacious the room was.
Breakfast was the standard La Quinta fare. There were about 20 guests eating breakfast at the same time. While the breakfast bar was a bit crowded, there was ample room in the dining area.
Check-out was completed without any issues. There were plenty of luggage carts available for guests.
Almost a month after staying at this hotel, I realized I misplaced the receipt. I called the hotel and explained the situation. Within minutes, Teresa (?) confirmed my information and e-mailed the receipt to me. Wow! Thank you for the outstanding customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story hotel with interior corridors, fitness center, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet; adjacent to SDF. Good Central location to all interstates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airport And Expo La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Airport & Expo La Quinta Hotel Louisville
- La Quinta Airport Expo
- La Quinta Louisville
- Louisville La Quinta