“Very nice stay & will stay again!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
Ranked #13 of 102 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This motel is awesome!! We stayed this past Friday night. A group of us was in Town for the Susan G Komen Louisville, Breast Cancer Awaeness Walk. The service was great!! Place was clean and things shined and all smelled clean. Very nicely updated decor, rooms are very large. Loved the kitchenettes in the rooms. Centrally located to everything Louisville has to offer. Dunno why anyone would want to stay anywhere else!!! We well stay again and would recommend this motel, for the price ~ the quality of room you get is outstanding, on a scale to 1 - 10, I'd give a 10+☝️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My first time staying here and I will most certainly be back. Upon entering the lobby, the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking was intoxicating. :) The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in town for a dog event, so I was traveling with my dog. Upon check-in, I received a goodie bag for my pup. The staff loved on my dog and made us feel very welcome. The potty area is so nice, but could use a little more lighting. My room was very nice and very clean. I was pleasantly surprised. There were little touches that made it feel so homey...the tissue box holder, soap dish, and personal note from the GM, letting me know that I was welcome. The breakfast was good and I really didn't encounter any problems. I needed help with the 2 remotes for the TV, but the staff jumped right on it. I stayed on the first floor and didn't have any noise from the airport. Great job, guys...see you again soon!!!

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ROBIN S
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We enjoyed an excellent stay for two nights in the Louisville KY LaQ on Preston Hwy...everyone was friendly and helpful, and our ground floor request was taken care of for which we were grateful. The breakfast both days was the best I've ever enjoyed at a LaQ...Kudos to the staff!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had a very early flight out of Louisville the morning after we had spent the night at this hotel. The hotel staff called a taxi for us (too early for shuttle to run) and were very helpful to us. We are both elderly and they were very considerate of our needs.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

The airport was easily heard while trying to sleep. This may not be an issue if you are on the 1st or 2nd floor. However, every plane was heard.
The staff was exceptional. From having cookies ready when I walked in the door on the evenings.
Breakfast bar was delicious and ready early enough for me to eat prior to going to work.
This was a home away from home while I traveled for work. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business