“Great service, good food, reasonably priced”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #197 of 1,812 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 28 April 2017

My wife and I have eaten at this Carrabba's many times and have never had a bad experience. Most recent visit was for my wife's birthday, party of six, called ahead for seating, we were seated immediately. Service has always been great, all of our dinners were delivered at the same time, perfectly cooked. I love the wood grilled taste. Wine prices are reasonable, we always try to visit during happy hour to take advantage of the half price drink specials, my go to dinner is Chicken Bryan, my wife's is the Chicken Parmesan.

1  Thank Frank B

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Haven't been here in quite a while due to a Celiac diagnosis and history of not great options...So glad I came back!! Their GF menu has expanded a lot and the gluten free pasta itself is the best I have had outside of Italy. Service was friendly and reasonably quick and the ambiance was pleasant. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

They seem to be in decline. The last couple of times we have not been happy. I have to give them credit, when I told the server I didn't want a box for the remainder of my shrimp and scallops because it really wasn't very good, he at least took my entrée off the bill. We ordered mozzarella sticks as an appetizer, and they were way over-cooked, almost tasted burned. Even the garlic oil for the bread was bland. Dinner for two should only cost $40, including drinks and tip, but it won't. We will need to hear good things from friends before we go back.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I have eaten carrabba's in 4 different states and this is one of my favorites. I've eaten here 3 times and the first 2 were amazing, the last was not so great. Wait staff was slow and food not great as usual , but all places have a off night. I always recommend to friends , one of my favorite chain restaurants.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Arrived on a Wednesday night. The parking lot was full and I was lucky to find an open space. However, I did not have to wait and was immediately ushered to a table. The waitress was friendly. The menu had changed since the last time I was there. They do offer several "specials" for a limited time only. I elected to try one of them. It was tasty, but a little on the small side (see photo).