“Delicioso!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Our boys' night out dinner group dined at Carrabba's recently and we were quite pleased with our experience! The service was excellent and the food was delicioso!! I enjoyed a wonderful entree salad that was topped with scallops and shrimp. We shared the zucchini fritte appetizer, lovely crispy strips of delicately fried zucchini. Other favorites of the night were chicken topped with goat cheese, and the star was linguini tossed in olive oil, Italian herbs, and garlic served with sautéed shrimp. We were disappointed with the wines--overpriced and not very good.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Great Food Great service they seated 15 of us all together and really did a great job of taking care of us.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was really good.
Our server (Anna) was very knowledgeable of the food and polite/courteous.
Answered questions and recommended so attractions in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

So, recently, I went to celebrate my eldest sister's birthday at Carrabas Italian Grill, in Louisville KY.

FIRST GRIEVANCE: We had a reservation in place, several hours in advance, but still had to wait over a HALF HOUR for our table to be prepared.

When we were seated and our drinks were ordered, the waiter-on-duty failed to take the drink order of my two brothers. Practically ignored them. I had to flag another waitress down and ask if she could help out. She did, and apologized, stating that the waiter we had was new (the usual excuse for laziness/inattentiveness). Either way, the night went on.

I ordered Mozzarella sticks, the Mama Modela's Chicken Soup (idk the actual name), and Chicken Parmesan.

SECOND GRIEVANCE: the food arrived as they were ordered, appetizer - soup - meal. Had a few over-cook mozzarella that was more crunchy than cheesy, due to the cheese being hard.. almost like jerky. THEN, THE SOUP. This is where the title comes from and where a horrifically embarrassing point in my life took place. Long story short, the cook left bones is the chicken of my soup. One bone of which, got stuck in my FRIGGEN ESOPHAGUS while trying to eat. This caused me to gag and throw up the appetizer i had eaten previously, only barely coughing the bone up.

I thought I was going to die.

Needless to say, the meal and evening (for me) was ruined.

THIRD AND FINAL GRIEVANCE: for such mediocre food, cooking or otherwise, it was WAAAAAAYYYY TO EXPENSIVE. for only 3 items, I paid over $50. LET ME REPEAT - $50 for soup, 5 mozz sticks, and a piece of chicken with cheese on top.

the Chicken Parmesan was $18 by itself. Absolutely Unacceptable.

I do not recommend this restaurant. Bad service, boring food, way too pricey.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

My wife & I thought we would try the new additions to their menu. She had the new shrimp & scallops dish, while I had the new braised beef dish. Both dishes were bland in taste. Nothing special. The service was excellent, our waiter was very attentive.