“Really great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Hikes Point
Neighbourhood: Hikes Point
Reviewed 17 December 2015

This place is great! The pizza and food is Awesome and they get your food out on time! Great service

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Nice family pizza pub. We sat in the bar at a high top and ordered a bucket of beer and the sampler app. The pretzel bread was fantastic, who doesn't like pretzels. The chicken tenders were terrible, frozen Tyson from the grocery are better than these. Even though the poppers were freezer burnt they still tasted pretty good. Everything was baked so not greasy was a plus. We had the 12" buffalo chicken pizza. I enjoyed it, the buffalo was not your typical buffalo sauce but was tasty, the key was the spicy cruchy bacon, it was too much and took over the pizza but I didn't mind because it's bacon. Seems like a good place for locals to get a beer and pizza but not a destination if you are from out of town, or out of that neighborhood for that matter.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

pizza crust tasted like cardboard. Sat for a while waiting to place our order; we came here to eat, not to socialize & drink. this was the worst pizza I have ever tried to eat. I will not return.
been here a few times in the past, and it was not bad. this time will be the last.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

The service; our waitress Angela was awful! The tables were nasty and she forgot half of our order! It took 45 minutes to get food and it took her 20 min just to bring our drinks. When we asked about a discount for having to wait so long she cussed at us and said it wasnt her fault. My 5 year old was sitting with me at the table and th e "F"word kept coming out of her mouth that we were being unreasonable! TERRIBLE PLACE DO NOT RECOMMAND THIS TO ANY FAMILY!!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

So went here with my family and friends and wasn't very impressed. The table was sticky, employees drinks and purses were out everywhere and all of the servers looked like they needed a shower. Pizza was good, but it's hard to mess up cheese on bread. No beer selection unless all you want is bud light. After wanting to check this place out for a month, not impressed and probably won't return. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks this because the place was dead and servers were sitting around waiting for customers.

1  Thank MadelineLedbetter