“10/19”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #228 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

A staple for me when I'm on the road, almost always good and consistent. Had the 8oz filet, p cheese crust, salad, and grilled onions. My favorite, waiter was rushed, but met my needs. Looks like one of their newer restaurants; I would return.

1  Thank WHR8

Reviewed 6 October 2016

They had wonderful food and drinks. We shared several appetizers over several drinks and just relaxed. The restaurant is quite large, service is quick and prices reasonable. I cannot wait to try another one of these restaurants but my money is on this one as being A+. But, if it seems like the waitress is rushing you on a Friday night, they are so you might as well make it clear at the beginning you are going to be there awhile and just tip good if they back off a little.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We met our family for dinner here. It's a nice cozy restaurant with a big beautiful round table for eating as a family. Everyone enjoyed visiting. Salads are big & delicious. Food was good, the only reason I'm giving a 3 instead of a 5 is they didn't bring our meal out with the others & then when we did get it they had to re-heat it as it was not hot. They apologized & quickly fixed the problem & it was all good. We will definitely return & eat here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This retaurant was super busy and yet our meal was so tasty and the service was amazing. Stephanie took great care of us. The food was hot and fresh and we never had an empty glass. Well done!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I thought this place was great. I had the Outlaw Ribeye twice in a row, two different occasions and wasn't disappointed. My wife and daughter enjoyed their meals as well. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone! The service and hospitality was also top notch.