“Best Prime Rib Around!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #397 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We visit this particular Long Horn location because of the fact that I'm very picky about how I like my prime rib done, and at this point, the kitchen has it down perfect!
From the service, the atmosphere, the food, 5 stars across the board!
We go there about twice a month!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

We each had the NY Strip- one was med rare and one was med well-- both were done very well! Salad and sweet potato were tasty! Took 5 minutes for someone to come to our table after being seated.. Our server was sitting in a booth right behind us talking to a guy.. She knew we were there and just ignored us.. Yep, can you believe it? Disappointing- will not be back because of it..

1  Thank Kwajkid007
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered carry out from here and it was very nice. Everything was prepared as if I was in he restaurant itself and packaged neatly. Bartender even asked if I would be needing any cutlery or bread and butter with my order. Would order from here to go again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My GOTO place in Louisville. Haven't had a bad experience here, the servers, especially Courtney, are great. Personable, friendly, and knowledgeable. Food is above average, cooked right, HOT, and taste great. Will be there later this week.
Try the firecracker shrimp.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

If you want a nice dinner, order one of their steak specials and sit in the bar. It is a great place except they just pared their beer list, so some of the favorites are not here. Good food. Our server always remembers us.