All reviewspaul mitchellstandard courtyardexcellent roomfront desk staffroom was cleannice hotelrestaurants and shoppingstay there againresidence innderby weekendtop floora great stayhot tubhotel is locatedshort driveconvenient locationking bed
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Sometimes you just need a decent hotel room...... I was on a car trip driving South to Nashville, when I hit a wall near Louisville KY, so pulled into the hotel at about 1 am without a reservation. There were two employees on staff at the time and they were both very nice. I was able to get a room at a good price. The rooms were standard for Courtyards. The only problem was that the two ice machines (one on the 2nd floor and one on the 4th) were out not functional. Everything else was in working order and the room was clean and comfortable. On the way out of the hotel the next day I noticed the nice new lobby.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Brandon M, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

I'm so happy you were able to get off the road and unwind at our hotel. I appreciate the nice review and kind comments about my staff. They are all truly amazing and it shows daily. However, I'm very sorry about not having ice upon your departure. We hosted a large tournament and our ice machines were working overtime to keep up. I do hope you will stop in again next time you're heading through Louisville. We'll be here!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We had 10 families in town for a baseball tourney. The staff went above and beyond at every turn accommodating us from the use of their dining area, filling our coolers with ice to extending our check out times. The room was perfect, WIFI was fast, beds comfortable and AC worked perfectly. ZERO complaints. Free weights and indoor pool + hot tub. Large window for parents to keep an eye on children while swimming, from the outside.

Check this place out when in town. 15 minutes from downtown. They make it easy with integrity and an honest smile.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much, Todd T, for amazing shout out to my staff! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us! We look forward to hosting you again next time your travels bring you back to Louisville!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We had to speak to front desk about hair in the bathroom floor on the tub and the walls. We went to the Wake and when we returned most not all the hair was gone. Swimming pool extremely small. The lounge furniture was ripped and held together with duck tape! At least four chairs in that condition.
No coffee in lobby at night. Breakfast was good. Plastic dishes though.

Room Tip: A room at the end of the hall away from the pond😁
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivy A
Brandon M, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you, Ivy A, for providing us feedback regarding your most recent stay. I'm saddened to hear the cleanliness of your bathroom was sub par as this is not our standard. I assure you this will be addressed with our team to ensure it does not happen moving forward. In addition, I'm pleased to say we will be receiving some new pieces of lobby furniture to replace the exiting as we know these items are in disrepair. We really hope you will return and give us another opportunity to make things right. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located near the Paddock Mall and a little shopping area that has a Graeters ice cream store. The front desk staff was friendly and the hotel seemed on the newer side. Our room was clean and comfortable. Definitely would recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

So pleased to know you enjoyed your experience in our wonderful city and hotel! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel and pool but we particularly enjoyed the hospitality of the one man show named Emanuel at the bar. He got to know us and was serving up a storm to all patrons.
The hotel has a nice suburban location 20 minutes from downtown but close to plenty of restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thanks, JALToronto, for the wonderful shout out to Emmanuel! He's truly the definition of southern hospitality! I'll make sure to share your very nice words with him. See hope to see you return next time you're in the Louisville area.