“Melt in your mouth Filet.......cooked to perfection.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 1,886 Restaurants in Louisville
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: East Louisville
Cross street: Dutchman's Parkway
Reviewed 24 July 2015

We have never been disappointed at a Ruth Chris Steakhouse but the Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Louisville is probably the best we've enjoyed. It was amazing. Cooked exactly as we ordered it, medium rare, served sizzling on the plate, it was melt in your mouth delicious. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

I had a gift certificate here so otherwise wouldn't spend $150 on dinner for me and my date. PROS: View of the city is great if you walk outside, service & steaks are great. CONS: Very expensive and everything is ala carte. Being atop the awkward building Frank Lloyd Wright designed is a bit odd at first because I'm never quite sure what else goes on in the floors below. It's secluded from the downtown or Bardstown Road area, so if you are looking for a getaway this is your place.

1  Thank Rabin28
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Food was wonderful view is the best of any Ruth's Chris that we have had dinner at! Service was and is always exceptional! The best part was the U.S. military planes that flew by as we were on the balcony! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN and proud of our service people serving today!!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

This was my first visit to a Ruth's Chris and it was very enjoyable. The food was out of this world. As with any high end Restaurant, the drinks can set you back a lot. I opted for water and put my money on the entree's, which were fabulous. During the reservation process, request a window seat. The sunset views are amazing here. Any steak is of the highest quality that you will find and the lobster mac and cheese is delicious. Although a pricey venue, everyone deserves to treat themselves with a high quality meal from time to time. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

For fathers day this year I took my husband for dinner. Neither of us knew what to expect but we both wanted to eat somewhere different and new!! Its the ritziest place I have ever ate at!! So we asked our waiter john michael what he recommended for an appetizer and he said bbq shrimp. Well we agreed to try it and OMG I wished they had that in an entree size!!!! It was DELICIOUS!!! So we decided to do the entree choice combo and ordered the butter lettuce bacon salad as one of our sides. It came to us with bleu cheese crumbles on it and neither of us knew it came with that and dont like bleu cheese so the waiter immediately took it back and brought us 2 new salads without it on them. It was DELICIOUS! !! 2 for 2 I thought!! We ordered fire grilled corn which I liked but,not my husband!! We decided to try the lobster mac and cheese but it wasnt good to us so he took it off our bill with no questions asked!!! While waiting for our steaks we walked out on the patio and walked around the top of the kaden tower, 16 stories in the air!!! It was so nice and really cool!!! After dinner we went back out on the patio because it was storming off in the distance and we filmed the lightning show!!! Pretty awesome night!!! For a special night I definitely recommend to come here and at least once in your life time!!!

2  Thank tweety1313