Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from US$270.00
from US$199.99
from US$285.00
More Info
All reviews bourbon trail our tour guide great tour rick house gift shop tasting room front gate great bourbon bourbon history making bourbon rich history distilling process bourbon tasting louisville area distillery bow blade
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

The tour was beautiful and interesting. The tasting was delicious. We enjoyed the gift shop and the selection.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

The tour guide was informative, well-informed, and entertaining. The facility is fascinating. The bourbon tasting was excellent! We had a wonderful time!

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Very accommodating as we were late but still was able to do tasting. Tasted four bourbons. Very pretty inside. Purchased a number of items.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

I discovered Blade & Bow bourbon at my brother's wedding years ago and have been a fan ever since. I happened to be in Louisville and had time to visit 1 distillery and this was going to be it, and it did not disappoint. It is a bit hidden so as you drive through the industrial park, trust Google Maps, you're going the right way, the entrance to the campus gives it away.

The staff could not be nicer, Emily specifically is a saint. While she had my cup engraved (5 keys collected) I got a pour of the 22yo (sometimes they have some, sometimes they dont, its worth the price) and then enjoyed it in Pappy's (yes, that Pappy) old office.

I missed a tour but the campus is open so you can walk around. The main building is the museum, gift shop, bar, tasting room, Pappy's office, and then you can just walk into the barrel house, I wish you could bottle that smell.

I was there for maybe an hour, could have stayed longer but didnt have the time.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 20 May 2021 via mobile

Excellent staff! Excellent tour! Great Tasting! Cool gift shop! Book in advance and get the engraved souvenir bottle - coolest souvenir we are taking home.

Will definitely take the tour again on our next trip to Louisville!!!