“A Variety of Dishes to Choose From”

Me Gusta Latin Kitchen & bar
Ranked #407 of 1,886 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 16 April 2017

The food was quite tasty and not overly expensive. The fried plantains were not a bargain, though. There were too few plantains for the price. The restaurant was beautiful. There was a variety of dishes to choose from and the food delighted me.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

So, there was a restaurant at this location called Sol Azteca but it closed. In it's place came Me Gusta Latin Kitchen & Bar. Those who work there are proud, knowledgeable, engaging, and very attentive. The menu is very exciting with varied selections. We had Steak Fajita Burritos: All the flavor with none of the mess! Wow many great flavors, fresh ingredients, served hot with a bit of a kick that's very worth it! Along with that were authentic chips and salsa, add homemade guacamole (yes please), and various drinks. We were set! And loving it! Price points are very good for the quality of the food. Finally, we love the ambiance of the shotgun layout, brick walls, nice art and pleasing colors. Will we go back? Yes without a doubt!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This little place on restaurant row is often overlooked for the busier places like Doc Crows and Impellizeris. It never seemed busy, so we've passed it by many times. What a mistake! Food is wonderful, best mojito in town- and tableside quacamole.
It wasn't crowded at all, save for the Latin families that obviously frequent the place.
We didn't try any of the mexican fare, only a few different items on the latin menu, and they were all divine! The tilapia seviche was fabulous and the cheesy ri
ce was especially interesting.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

The food was not very good, out of a lot of items. But the Mojito was the best ever. Really made up for the lackluster meal. Nice service.

1  Thank mary s
Reviewed 15 December 2016

I visited Louisville on a business trip and had family in the area. The service here was excellent, however, I was very disappointed with their fish tacos. I expected more. I have had some very good fish tacos, so I would not recommenced the dish here. When they brought it out to me it smelled VERY and noticeably bad as of the fish they served me was not fresh.

Their drink selection was good however and have very good margaritas.

I would give this restaurant a strong 2.5.