“Best steak ever”

Add it.
Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #164 of 1,817 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We travel all over the country from California to new York and visit many places. This one takes the cake. For almost 20 years the best I ever had stood strong till I had one from this particular roadhouse. I never knew a fillet could melt in your mouth, but it sure does at this one. I could actually cut it with a fork. Brilliant!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch (our first time). What I liked best is that they have the calorie count of each item on the menu. I ordered the BBQ chicken breast. It was surprisingly good. It came with a side salad which was also very good and a very generous size. My husband got the rib appetizer as his entree. He kept getting splintered pieces of bone in each bite. Don't know what that was all about but it seemed to make it difficult to eat, having to pull bone out of his mouth with every bite. He of course wasn't as pleased (understandably) with his meal. With that said, he still said it was better than he expected. He also thought that they should have brought extra BBQ sauce on the plate with the ribs.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We always love the steaks @ Texas Roadhouse, but my focus for this review is the service. Not only did our server do an excellent job, we even had other servers passing our table & asking if they could get us anything! Where else have you had this happen? For me? Nowhere else! The manager has done a great job training the staff, and you can tell the expectations of management is high. I would highly recommend this particular location!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Ate here to celebrate a birthday on a Thursday evening with a party of six. Had to wait about 45 minutes for a table big enough to accommodate us. Two people in our party had some issues with their food but my 8 ounce Sirloin was excellent. The manager took care of the issues to my satisfaction. Overall I enjoyed the visit and will eat here again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We both had filets and they were cooked perfectly. Everything we had including appetizers and dessert were great and our server was fantastic.