“This Texas RH location coming into its own”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #159 of 1,827 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Some months ago, when newly open, this Middletown location of Texas Roadhouse was a little uneven. However, we've been there twice lately, and they are hitting their stride -- we think they're now equal in quality to the Dutchman's Lane TRH, and are giving the old flagship TRM in Clarksville IN (long the best place) a run for its money. Great steak, pork chops, corn, green beans, salad, and service. Happy to see they're doing so well...

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Texas Roadhouse on Shelbyville Rd never fails to give you a great experience. The food is great, the atmosphere fun and the servers and bartenders are spot on. I had the steak kabobs and hubby had the sirloin - both delicious and plenty to eat. We've had the ribs prior to this and they were fall off the bone good!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here tonight with a group of friends because this location was sponsoring 10% of sales to a charity I support, Healing Hooves.

My only complaint about this restaurant is the seating. I dislike booths and trying to pack 6 ppl into a booth. One of our party is in a walking boot and a table would have been better but they don't have tables to accommodate...anyway...

I ordered a sirloin medium rare and it was perfectly cooked, tender and full of flavor. My baked potato was nice and fluffy inside. I particularly like the salad here with the egg, tomatoes and cheese.

Our servers was friendly and accommodating...we were never in need of refills, he collected plates regularly to free up space for us...and checks were right the first time!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

If you like good food with very reasonable prices then Texas Roadhouse is for you. Fresh bread is served as you are seated. Can't go wrong with a steak. But most of the time I get a fried chicken salad, it is quite large. Burgers are also a good choice as well.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

This Texas Road House had THE BEST PRIME RIB, I have had in years!! I make my own prime rib,which I consider the best ever, but the place has me beat!!! I would have given it 5 stars but the mushrooms were over cooked.my husband had a filet and he said it's the best he's had in a long time too!! Service was super fast and it was a very busy night!!!