“Very good food! Staff was friendly and attentive.”

Don Sol Mexican Grill
Ranked #20 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Reviewed 28 March 2017

I arrived here on a Friday around 5:30 and was seated promptly. Everyone was super friendly. The chips and salsa were delicious-the chips were so hot I could barely touch them (we ate 3 baskets full). Our waiter was awesome! The mega burrito was on special for $8.99 so my friend got that and it was HUGE!!! I ordered the ground beef burrito with cheese sauce, the beef was extremely salty but hey, who cares? I do recommend Dol Sol for a good mexican meal.

There are newer reviews for Don Sol Mexican Grill

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. The prices are really great too. I visit here at least once a week, typically on Mondays for free cheese dip! The only negative about this place is parking is not ideal. There isn't a ton of parking and the lot is shared by two other businesses. The parking issue isn't a deal breaker, but just something to be aware of. I eat lunch here weekly and have always had a great experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Before we ordered we were too busy enjoying the fresh chips and salsa.
I ordered the Fajita Don Sol with corn tortillas. See photo. Absolutely amazing, flavor is out of this world. Two thumbs up to the chef.
My friend ordered the steak and shrimp. Said it was extremely tender and flavorful.
We both agree the Margarita on the rocks was wonderful, authentic and smooth but was a bit pricy.
This Don Sol is as good as those I've been to in the bigger cities.
I will be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The food was great, the steak was tender, the shrimp were perfectly seasoned, and the margaritas gave me a perma-grin! I'm coming back!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Don Sol is trying to establish themselves in Murray and they are off to a great start. The food and drink specials are great for college students and the food is good.