“Don't Miss!”
Review of Los Portales

Los Portales
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Los Portales has been a favorite Mexican restaurant in Murray, KY for 20 years. Locals come for our authentic flavors, and stay for the family atmosphere. Everything at Los Portales from our recipes to our decor is authentic. We use recipes that have been passed down in the family, and our restaurant is decorated with pieces from Mexico. All of our dishes are made using the freshest ingredients, so there is no better place in Kentucky for true Mexican food!
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We found this place on Trip Advisor while staying overnight in Murray and decided the glowing reviews made it worth a try. Dang! Excellent food. My wife and I enjoyed it greatly, and I would be astounded if there were a better restaurant in town. My fajitas were superb, as were her taquitos. I regret we were too stuffed to try desserts, as they appeared to be of equal caliber. Nice atmosphere with fine and tasteful decor. Great service, very reasonable prices. I would drive out of my way to eat here again.

Gustavo L, Owner at Los Portales, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Brad, it's really great that you found us and had some tasty food! I do hope that you'll come see us again for more tasty fajitas and dessert. Thanks so much for your kind words and support.

All the best,

There are newer reviews for Los Portales

Reviewed 27 April 2017

First visit to this restaurant. Staff was very friendly, restaurant was clean. The food portions were very good size.

Gustavo L, Owner at Los Portales, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Hey there, Pam! I'm thrilled you made your way in for the first time. It sounds like your visit was all inclusive and tasty. I hope you'll come back sometime to see us.

Thanks so much,

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

They have moved to a new location. Trip advisor needs to update their address to 506 Lowes Dr. Near the Lowes Store in Murray. Great food, good portions.

Gustavo L, Owner at Los Portales, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

I really appreciate this feedback because that is something that is very important! Thanks so much for being a fan of our food.

Till next time,

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Los Portales, in Murray, KY, is a MUST EAT restaurant if you are in the mood for GREAT Mexican cuisine and in the Murray/Kentucky Lake area. The food is authentic, tastes great is professionally plated and served and the restaurant is beautifully decorated. Diners feel as if they are in a fabulous restaurant in Mexico!

Gustavo L, Owner at Los Portales, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Hey there, Alan! I so appreciate you taking the time to share this delightful recommendation. It's true that the team works hard to make authentic Mexican cuisine. I hope you'll keep spreading the word about what we do and come see us again soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat somewhere different while in Murray. Our son recommend Los Portales. Love the architecture!!! The restaurant is in a perfect place. The staff was wonderful and the food was EXCELLENT!!!! I think we have found our favorite Mexican restaurant!!!! Can't wait to return!!!! Will be bringing some family members!!!!

Gustavo L, Owner at Los Portales, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hey there, Melissa! It's fantastic that the food and hard work of the staff won you over. I'm thrilled that you and your husband decided to come in based on your son's recommendation -- please send my thanks to him. Thanks so much for sharing your first time experience.

Till next time,