“relaxing brunch”

Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in Murray
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Willow Bistro is a small restaurant that focuses on fresh homemade food. There are several ethnic options, as well as American classics. Dine-in, take-out, & private dining available. Open Monday-Friday lunches and Thursday-Saturday dinners.
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love the quaintness of this place. It feels like a bed and breakfast type atmosphere. The service was very friendly and they aimed to please. I especially like the fish tacos and superb guacamole. There is a caprese paninni that gets my vote as well.

1  Thank BrinkleyJo

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Amazing food!! This place did not disappoint. We had the Massaman Curry and the Panang curry; both were excellent. We ordered the tzatziki for an appetizer and it was so good my 4 year old ate it with a spoon. Great food and even better service!

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Food was quite good. Interesting varied menu. I had the curry which was tasty.
I would return and eat here.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

You'll find dishes you'll find nowhere else in Murray at Willow Bistro. The food is also very fresh and there is a wide variety on the menu. Service is good and the atmosphere is very comfortable and home-like.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

My wife & I eat here at least twice a week. It's the best place to eat in Murray for healthy eating. Real food, great people.