“Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!”
Review of Tom + Chee

Tom + Chee
Ranked #8 of 109 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 April 2016

I first tried Tom & Chee in Cincinnati Ohio. I fell in love with the place! ! They have all kinds of Grill Cheese Sandwiches varieties. I heard people complain that it's a little pricey for a Grill Cheese Sandwich. I don't mind paying $8 for a Grilled Cheese Sandwich I enjoy eating. You must get the tomato sauce Dip for $1 with any sandwich. I usually get the creamy tomato dipping sauce.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

Great experience, good food, difficult decision making process with the ordering.

It is hard to order here. Too many options. Cheese type, bread type. soup type, its all too much. They need to reduce their options.

Aside from that, the food is really great. Well worth a visit. I am keeping this short because its only grilled cheese and tomato soup. Just go.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

Visited Tom & Chee after the aquarium. My turkey sandwich tasted like tuna fish. I tried a mint chocolate grilled donut with strawberries, without the cheese that came with it. it was an interesting taste, but one time only. It is a novel idea, but I do not recommend it.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

First time eating here. On vacation and stop at the Aquarium. And I couldn't believe I ran into to this place. I watched them on Shark Tank. So I had to just try something, anything. So I had the smores donut. Love it. It was so good. Place was clean and cool atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Campbell's soup is so much better and their grilled cheese sandwhiches are stuffed with tomato chunks.. :(

Been to Tom + Chee? Share your experiences!