Comfort Inn Lexington South(Nicholasville)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$92
Derby Inn & Suites(Nicholasville)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
EmbassySuites.com
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We have stayed at this place twice.. last year and again this April..
Since we have a dog we stayed at one of the townhouses. It was immaculate and had a full kitchen with deck equipped with a grill. The kitchen was stocked with dishes, cooking utinsils and various food items.
Our townhouse had two bedrooms and a bath and a half. The location is very close to Taylor Made Farms, part time home of Kentucky Derby winner California Chrome and when he is there you can visit him.
There are many restaurants in this town and if you stay at the actual house you get a free breakfast that is wonderful.
I would definitely recommend this gem if you are staying in the area.. much better than the Lexington area.

Room Tip: We stayed at the townhouse.. would definitely recommend for pets and kids
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
gogopea, Owner at The Corner House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! You are very good pet parents also! Taylor Made Farm is the best place to visit for racing fans and so close by! Now you will have to make the trip back to see American Pharoah. Thanks so much for staying with here!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

ANY time I need to stay in Nicholasville, I always stay with the Corner House Bed and Breakfast. The condo's and the Cottage house are awesome. PLUS it is pet friendly, which is VERY hard to find. You can not beat the price when you travel with 2 dogs (Min Pins), plus you get the accommodations of a house to boot. The owner has NEVER let me down in the perfect place to stay. All I need to bring is clothes and food. It is like being at home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
gogopea, Owner at The Corner House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thanks Kathy! You are very good guests & very good pet parents! I can't allow the pets in the Main House due to my allergies, but happy I can accommodate them at some properties. I am glad you guys have been enjoying your time in the area and I will be happy to take you anytime! Thanks for your wonderful review!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed at The Corner House overnight on my way to Charlotte, NC. I'm a 65 year old woman traveling alone and I wanted a quiet place where I felt safe. The Corner House was a little off the beaten path, but I didn't care. I enjoyed the drive through the Kentucky countryside; it was lovely. The B & B was easy to find. Karen, the proprietor, met me at the door and showed me to my room which was very nice. The bathroom was not in my room, but it was my own private bathroom & it was great. The shower was good, lots of hot water, the bed was very comfortable. Karen was great; we even went out and had dinner together! I liked it so much, I'm staying again on my way back home!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Pamela S
Reviewed 24 February 2016

My husband and I travel a lot and prefer to stay in B&B's so that we can meet the local people and eat the local food. This one is a gem and the owner is wonderful! The rooms were very pretty and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom, though not attached, was huge and pretty, and the shower was GREAT! It is situated on a busy street, and we had the corner room, but were not bothered at all by the traffic. It was pretty quiet by 10:00. We spent hours talking to Karen over a very good breakfast. If you are in the area, this is a fantastic place to stay. She sent us to a local restaurant for dinner and it truly was one of the best meals that we have had in a long time. Mu husband is a fabulous cook and a foodie, so finding a great place to eat was a huge plus for us. Karen is very attentive and sweet. We completely enjoyed ourselves and will return if we are ever in that area again.

Room Tip: Only three rooms are available and we peeked in them all. All are beautiful, so any will do.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Thanks tripadvisor........ Found this place via the reviews. We stayed here two separate times, and if are back in the area will not hesitate to go back. We stayed in the horse room, bath across the hall but private. Excellent breakfast! Karen is sweet and easy to be with. The house is wonderful. The only problem we had, and it really has nothing to do with Karen, is that the place is on a corner with a four way stop, and it seems that every local with a overly loud pickup uses that intersection. We live in a by quiet section of our city, and found this to be somewhat annoying. Again, nothing to do with Karen or the B&B, and if you are used to noise it would be no problem. Also, if you are so inclined, there is an ancient cemetery nearby....worth the walk.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple