Comfort Inn Lexington South(Nicholasville)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Derby Inn & Suites(Nicholasville)
US$59
Home Place Inn(Nicholasville)
US$55
Priceline
Asbury Inn & Suites(Wilmore)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$66
US$184
US$159
US$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We discovered Karen and the Corner House when our daughter began college in Wilmore over three years ago and haven't stayed anywhere else! As an out-of-state student, our daughter loves that we stay in either the Cottage or a townhouse so that we can cook favorite foods and spend time together away from campus. Karen's hospitality has been wonderful! Our initial stay was about 10 days long so we got to know each other well and she was so helpful in getting us and our daughter settled. The accommodations are always clean and tidy and well-equipped. And if you have the opportunity to enjoy her breakfasts the food is wonderful and the conversation even better. We just left this morning but can't wait for our return visit in the Spring.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank grandmonster
gogopea, Owner at The Corner House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

I love visiting with you guys at breakfast and always enjoy when you stay! Everytime I see your names in the reservation book, I smile! See you in May....can't wait!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

A delightful owner who has put her life into this quaint, charming, clean and comfortable Bed and Breakfast. Could not ask for more for a relaxing weekend near the Kentucky Horse Park! Delicious breakfast too!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2016

We have stayed at this place twice.. last year and again this April..
Since we have a dog we stayed at one of the townhouses. It was immaculate and had a full kitchen with deck equipped with a grill. The kitchen was stocked with dishes, cooking utinsils and various food items.
Our townhouse had two bedrooms and a bath and a half. The location is very close to Taylor Made Farms, part time home of Kentucky Derby winner California Chrome and when he is there you can visit him.
There are many restaurants in this town and if you stay at the actual house you get a free breakfast that is wonderful.
I would definitely recommend this gem if you are staying in the area.. much better than the Lexington area.

Room Tip: We stayed at the townhouse.. would definitely recommend for pets and kids
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
gogopea, Owner at The Corner House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! You are very good pet parents also! Taylor Made Farm is the best place to visit for racing fans and so close by! Now you will have to make the trip back to see American Pharoah. Thanks so much for staying with here!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

ANY time I need to stay in Nicholasville, I always stay with the Corner House Bed and Breakfast. The condo's and the Cottage house are awesome. PLUS it is pet friendly, which is VERY hard to find. You can not beat the price when you travel with 2 dogs (Min Pins), plus you get the accommodations of a house to boot. The owner has NEVER let me down in the perfect place to stay. All I need to bring is clothes and food. It is like being at home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
gogopea, Owner at The Corner House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thanks Kathy! You are very good guests & very good pet parents! I can't allow the pets in the Main House due to my allergies, but happy I can accommodate them at some properties. I am glad you guys have been enjoying your time in the area and I will be happy to take you anytime! Thanks for your wonderful review!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed at The Corner House overnight on my way to Charlotte, NC. I'm a 65 year old woman traveling alone and I wanted a quiet place where I felt safe. The Corner House was a little off the beaten path, but I didn't care. I enjoyed the drive through the Kentucky countryside; it was lovely. The B & B was easy to find. Karen, the proprietor, met me at the door and showed me to my room which was very nice. The bathroom was not in my room, but it was my own private bathroom & it was great. The shower was good, lots of hot water, the bed was very comfortable. Karen was great; we even went out and had dinner together! I liked it so much, I'm staying again on my way back home!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo