“Great addition to the Owensboro scene!”
Review of Gangnam Korean BBQ

Gangnam Korean BBQ
Ranked #39 of 168 Restaurants in Owensboro
Description: Authentic Korean Fine Dining
Description: Authentic Korean Fine Dining
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Our party tried several items - the vegetable dumplings and pancake appetizer. We loved the sampling of pickled vegetables that they brought to the table. My friends enjoyed their Bibimbap and I enjoyed by Bulgoki. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went for our childs birthday. The food was very good and plenty of it. First time there so our server brought a few samples before we ordered. My noodles had just the right amount of heat. The manager or owner came by the table and we mentioned the birthday and 2 desserts! Very good experience.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Everything about my visit was memorable. From the servers to the owners - everyone was very helpful in explaining the food. The sushi is to die for....seriously, if you want the best and most fresh sushi - this is the place. I promise you will not be disappointed. We need more authentic restaurants in Owensboro like this. For me, the best places in town are Niko's, Famous Bistro and now Gangnam Korean BBQ.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

My husband brought me here to try the sushi as I had never been here before.

We got an appetizer of several small dishes of various things such as bean sprouts, nicely done cucumbers, radish, and cabbage in a nice hot sauce.

We also tried the chicken fried rice which was quite tasty.

But.... the sushi. Wow. Fresh, firm fish. Nicely done! The sushi is presented attractively and I was impressed with the fresh taste. I tried a Korean beer as well. It was nice.

All in all a fabulous meal with great service. The manager/owner stopped by to check on us several times.

I will definitely be back and I'll bring friends! If you like sushi, come here. Best in Owensboro.

Joseph K, Owner at Gangnam Korean BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you so much for the review! I hope you share your experience with your friends and family. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was beautiful and super clean! Our waiter was especially attentive! In fact several staff/managers came by our table to educate us about the dishes we were eating and to ask our opinion...we were also more than satisfied with the temperature of the food, the appearance and of course it was all delicious....
We are so very happy this wonderful restaurant is in Owensboro... try it!!!

2  Thank roberta632014

Thank you so much for coming in! I hope to be able to see you again soon!