“Out of ribs and NAPKINS!”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #51 of 216 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I understand sometimes a restaurant runs out of food but I cannot understand it running out of napkins. Plus the flies were terrible. No I didn't eat them (lol) but there was at least 6-7 flies buzzing around us and other people. The manager showed no concern about the lack of napkins or food or that they had flies.
The last three visits were bad. Two times the server was good but had way too many tables so we and others lacked in getting food or drink refills. The last time we visited was the worst of all so we won't be going back for a long time, like a year. If that manager is there we will leave!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Too slow even on drinks. Didn't have coffee ready, forgot the extra napkins after I requested and reminded her. It took a long time for the rolls which were over cooked, hard and not good. My steak was too tough. But correct in color.
Normally this is a great place but today was not good.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I love this place not that busy either. When everywhere is so busy go to O'Charley's . Great salads and steaks good on the pocket book..

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here while staying the night in Paducah in early June. We have never eaten at an O'Charley's before, but we liked the look of the menu we looked up on the internet. When we arrived we were shown to our table right away, and the waiter came by as soon as we sat down. I had the Chicken Strips and fries. The strips were cooked perfectly, and were tender and juicy. The waiter even brought some Nashville Hot sauce for me to try when I asked about it. My Wife had the Chicken Pot Pie. It was excellent! (She let me taste it!). Based on this single visit, I was very pleased with this restaurant, and would recommend it.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

When my wife's entrée was delivered the center of the chicken breast was red. Not a good start. The manager comped her meal, but still this was not a good experience.