“Great Pie!”

O'Charley's
Ranked #46 of 219 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 August 2017

After seeing a great show in Grand Rivers, we decided on a late night snack. What better than to go to O'Charley's for pie? Caramel Pie that is. We were not disappointed. We were so glad to know that O'Charley's closes later on Friday night at 11pm. Great service too!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We were starving. The salad was wonderful, and the baked chicken was cooked perfectly. It was a wonderful meal, and we were able to relax and go back to shopping!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I understand sometimes a restaurant runs out of food but I cannot understand it running out of napkins. Plus the flies were terrible. No I didn't eat them (lol) but there was at least 6-7 flies buzzing around us and other people. The manager showed no concern about the lack of napkins or food or that they had flies.
The last three visits were bad. Two times the server was good but had way too many tables so we and others lacked in getting food or drink refills. The last time we visited was the worst of all so we won't be going back for a long time, like a year. If that manager is there we will leave!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Too slow even on drinks. Didn't have coffee ready, forgot the extra napkins after I requested and reminded her. It took a long time for the rolls which were over cooked, hard and not good. My steak was too tough. But correct in color.
Normally this is a great place but today was not good.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I love this place not that busy either. When everywhere is so busy go to O'Charley's . Great salads and steaks good on the pocket book..