“Don't go here for the crab legs you're being fooled”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden China Buffet
Ranked #42 of 72 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night because of the crab legs. Honestly, there was hardly any. When we came, it was empty. When we had been there for about an hour, they threw in crab legs that lasted for a couple of people, literally just a few people, then it was out again. I am a huge fan of all-you-can-eat crab legs and have never been at a buffet that sucks this badly at restocking their crab legs. During our two hours there, I managed to get my hands on two crab legs in total. Pathetic. If a buffet is this cheap when it comes to crab legs then just don't offer them at all.

1  Thank MisterRoadTrip

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Typical fare. Service is fair. Food is fair. Buffet is large. Its more like a feeding trough. I won't be back.

1  Thank kodiak72
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Average oriental food. No atmosphere. Crab legs are brought out a few at a time. People are waiting for then and only two or three people get any. I kept waiting and waiting (over 30 minutes) and finally gave up. BUT, they made me pay for the crab legs even thought I didn't get any. She told me its seafood night and I should have waited longer. Don't think so.

1  Thank kodiak72
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Most of the food was tasteless. The chicken was tough. We had eaten here several weeks before and decided to give it another chance in case we were there on an "off day".

1  Thank Warren W
Reviewed 26 March 2015

Golden China Buffet, Radcliff, KY 40160
The most important point I want to share: The friendly and familiar Chinese, Hong Kong, and Korean staff members at Golden China Buffett enjoy the same food as their customers... they eat what they prepare for you and me. Secondly, their superb cooks take RISKS. They create spectacular Asian dishes that dazzle the taste buds. Some of the main dishes are delightfully spicy, some are downright hot, and some are sweet and sour. Some folks go there for the crab legs, but I prefer the many spectacular combinations of vegies, sauces, & meats. Lastly, Asian cuisine has become one of my favorites. After living in Japan & being stationed with Asian military spouses from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, and more, I have a great appreciation for Asian culture and cuisine. Enjoy.
goldenchinabuffetky.com