“It was okay. ”

Golden China Buffet
Ranked #41 of 71 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

It's olay. The staff is very friendly but the food is like any other buffet. My family and I do go many times a year to get together because there dinning room is quite big and does habe private dinning.

1  Thank SeafoodyGal

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I've been here a number of times often on and, most recently, today. This is a really good buffet restaurant and here's why: the food is fresh! They just don't put out as much food at one time as many other Chinese buffets I've been to and they're looking after it all the time. You just don't get items off the buffet that are cold, soggy, and have been there too long. Chinese buffets are one of the most proliferated restaurant types in the entire country, I've been to lots of them, and this one truly stands out.

The service is not great but for a buffet lunch place it doesn't really have to be. They are also aware that you're on your lunch hour and that time is of the essence. Instead of one super-long hot bar, Golden China has multiple smaller ones. It gives customers easier access rather than working your way down one very long line.

Again, the items are really good and fresh here and I've rarely experienced that, unfortunately. These folks have figured out how to do it. If you eat lunch here, I am sure you will like it. Everything is well cooked, tastes great, items that are supposed to have a little crunch to them really do. In particular, their green beans are fantastic! Try it and I bet you like it!

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We went on a Friday night because of the crab legs. Honestly, there was hardly any. When we came, it was empty. When we had been there for about an hour, they threw in crab legs that lasted for a couple of people, literally just a few people, then it was out again. I am a huge fan of all-you-can-eat crab legs and have never been at a buffet that sucks this badly at restocking their crab legs. During our two hours there, I managed to get my hands on two crab legs in total. Pathetic. If a buffet is this cheap when it comes to crab legs then just don't offer them at all.

1  Thank MisterRoadTrip
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Typical fare. Service is fair. Food is fair. Buffet is large. Its more like a feeding trough. I won't be back.

1  Thank kodiak72
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Average oriental food. No atmosphere. Crab legs are brought out a few at a time. People are waiting for then and only two or three people get any. I kept waiting and waiting (over 30 minutes) and finally gave up. BUT, they made me pay for the crab legs even thought I didn't get any. She told me its seafood night and I should have waited longer. Don't think so.

1  Thank kodiak72