“Always Clean”

Subway
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Radcliff
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Subway is subway they all serve the same thing but often I find the stores to be rather unkempt and that always makes me wonder about what I don't see. Both the subways in Radcliff are owned by the same person and both are very well maintained. I know when I go in I will usually leave with consistent service and servings. They one downside is with the drive through it can take longer for your order if a drive through ends up in line before you.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This Subway and its twin to the south by Hwy 313 are top of the lines choices for lunch or dinner for my family.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have been to several sub places and Subway surpasses them all. Bread is fresh and meats thin and lean. I always come back.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Fresh ingredients, sometimes they overcook the flatbread so it's a little hard on the edges. Very friendly staff. Quick service.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Service okay-sandwich good-store clean-no real complaints.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!