“Very similar to other arcade services, except...”
Review of Kart Kountry

Kart Kountry
More attraction details
Owner description: The largest go kart track in the world, with fun for the whole family. Plus Kiddie Karts, Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, Bumper Boats and a huge Arcade.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

it exceeds expectations with their 1/5 mile go kart track. I drove way out of our way to visit here. It was worth it. Our teens aged 17, 16, 16, and 12 enjoyed it. I offered a second ride to the two boys but they were happy with the single ride.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"minature"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We love it! Kart Kountry is a great place to play games, ride the carts and chill out. I love skee ball and kicking my man's behind in air hockey.

1  Thank Cindy V
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The biggest track in the world and the most fun I've had on a go cart track and the staff was very friendly a must do if your in the area

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Went go carting with my husband recently. We were really impressed with the long track, low pricing, and fast go carts. Never too old for this kind of fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here for the sole purpose of doing the Go Cart track. My boyfriend and his son had been here before, and couldn't wait to 'race' each other again! There are a lot of different games and arcades for all ages here. Great place to spend some time.