Motel 6 Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$54
Comfort Inn of Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortInn
US$75
Country Inn
US$99
Best Western Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$79
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
US$53
Red Roof Inn Somerset(Somerset)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$52
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
All reviewsgreat hotelthe staff was extremely friendlycomplimentary breakfastexceeded my expectationsconference roomcookiesclean hotelgreat experiencefamily visitbusiness trippleasant stayplace to staywould highly recommend this hotelnice poollake cumberlandthe breakfast areagreat customer service
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

As always, the Hampton Inn never fails. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms. We were able to check in on line and all we had to do was pick up key upon arrival. The hotel has eateries and stores near by.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We had to stay here because of our Daughters graduation. It was the closest hotel to her school. I only booked because of distance and be a Hilton reward member. I am really glad I did. Most Hampton Inn's including this are always so nice, clean, and comfortable. The staff was super friendly, polite, and helpful. Not a major issue but the fitness room does not have enough equipment to do really much at all. So if you are staying an extended time do expect work out much. Foot in the breakfast area was good not great but better than 90% of most free breakfast that you receive at Hotels. Beds were really comfortable, and rooms were very clean. I would definitely stay there again if I'm ever in that area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My husband and I stayed with our daughter in the king bedroom suite. It was great to have a sofa bed for our daughter. The king size bed however had some sort of slippery sheet over the mattress which caused the sheets to constantly come out and get bundled up. There was also a sticky area on the carpet, which made our feet sticky all over. Check in and check out was fine. They offer a complimentary breakfast which was nice (just wish there had been eggs!). Overall our stay was just okay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

This Hampton Inn is maintained and managed by a friendly and courteous stay. The premises - inside and out - are clean and orderly. Excellent complimentary breakfast. Safe area. I will stay at this location if I visit this area again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Check in was OK. Had some issues with keys but found out you have to either slide it fast or really slow. I was informed that they will be replacing them soon. Room was super clean. Spotless. Room was huge and quiet.
I was in room 112 and water was warm instead of hot.

Overall great hotel!!!