“Awesome find”

Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Springfield
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We were staying near by in perryville and we were looking for a place to eat and we found an awesome place here!! They had the seafood buffet on the night we were there and it all looked so good but we had eaten a large lunch so didn't think we had the room. But now I wish I had. everyone that we saw eating from the buffet looked pleased. I had the vegetarian lasagna (I love meat though) just to get something different and it was outstanding!! Again I love meat lasagna but mordecai's vegetable lasagna was out of sight!! If I'm ever back through here I will try to plan ahead so I can get some of those crab legs!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I gave up on this place a while back, but sometimes work insists on having meetings here. Basically because it's the only place in town. Seating takes forever and the buffet is over priced. Unless you like mediocre service and overpaying, there are certainly other options in town.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We travel quite a bit, and eat at a few good restaurants, but this is not one of them. Kind of average, not very appealing menu or presentation. The "buffet" is about what you would expect. Overcooked junk , and not too inexpensive. If you are hungry and in Springfield, this is about as good as it gets. Sorry.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We were here because so many of our friends brag about how good it is. Our waitress was friendly but not good. She sat in the back fanning herself with a menu. The seafood buffet was $28 and swarming with flies! The entire place was full of flies. You couldn't eat for shooing the flies away from your plate. My daughter ordered Alfredo and it was brought to the table without the cheese even melting into the cream sauce. It had no taste and chunks of unmelted Parmesan cheese. The waitress never asked once why she wasn't eating it. There is no kids menu. The bathrooms were disgusting. Still the place was very busy and crab legs were cracking and flying all around... Just like the flies on everyone's heads and plates. Dare I mention the hunk of meat on the buffet that you could carve from? No cover, except for the flies. Not a good experience. $95 for 3 adults and two kids, drinking water.

1  Thank Kabbott33
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

In the past the buffet was very good especially the Friday evening seafood buffet. However, the lunch buffet was unimaginative and lacked a variety of good veggie choices. They ran out of catfish during my visit but replenished it several minutes later. The meatloaf was very dry and the fried chicken did not appeal to me. Let me say that service is always excellent and my glass was never empty. Perhaps I should ordered from the menu or perhaps this was just a subpar day.