Parkland Motel
US$96
US$67
Grand Vista Hotel(Huntsville)
US$93
Big South Fork Lodge & Horse Campground(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$72
Hotels.com
Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn(Monticello)(Great Value!)
US$105
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2016

The staff took great care of me. The owner knew that the event I was attending did not start until later in the day, and she allowed me to stay past the check-out time without paying any extra. My room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay at Parkland again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie W
Reviewed 6 July 2015

The Motel is so run down, cracks under the door that lets light in; holes in the window
dressings, bed spreads; carpet is filthy; no stoppers in the bathroom sinks; mattresses
on the beds in my room were so old and beat up they looked and felt as if they came over on the Mayflower. The box springs on one bed had something spilled on it and had run down the side......absolutely GROSS!!! I was so glad to get out of there.

Room Tip: Keep Driving!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank sctt14wjs
Reviewed 1 March 2015

The staff were great rooms were clean only prob was no ice for my JB and honey . We live close so the wife and I kick it at parkland regularly .thanks to the staff for your service and kindness we will be back again and again and again and again and again and again and again

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank PapaNnana
Reviewed 19 January 2015

We were very pleased with our accommodations. You must understand that the area is very rural and the motel is old as well. However, the staff was nice and helpful and the rooms were fine. You can not expect a palace in this rural town. We will stay there again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2014

Visiting the Parkland is a bit like stepping back in time. The 2 story motel provides clean rooms although the furnishings are rather outdated. My spacious 2nd story room had a hardwood floor which I thought rather unusual for a motel. My brother's room on the first floor was carpeted and had a couch (an unattractive one I might add). My room did not have a couch which made the room appear larger. The room had a microwave and mini fridge, coffee maker, ironing board/iron, but no hair dryer. The window in the room stayed steamy the whole time I was there due to moisture between the panes. The motel has wi-fi but didn't work too well with my phone. Apparently there are no Sprint towers in McCreary County which limited my communication capabilities. All in all, the motel was serviceable, clean and the motel staff were very helpful and courteous. It could definitely benefit from some repair work. There are no nearby restaurants but there are places to eat within a few miles. The motel is near the Big South Fork Scenic Railway, the historic town of Stearns, Cumberland Falls and many more spectacular scenic areas in the Daniel Boone National Forest. It is truly a beautiful area to visit especially in the fall and spring.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo