“Nice Donuts”

Add it.
Best Donuts
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Tompkinsville
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I am a Dunkin Donut fan, but am willing to try other cake-style donuts. Best Donut recently opened in Tompkinsville, and they already seem to be thriving. I went by and purchased some donuts for my wife and myself. I tried to get one of each style, so I got 2 Glazed donuts, 2 Eclairs, and 2 Apple Fritters. The Glazed donuts were fresh and tasted very good. The Éclair is more of a Long John and they even asked if I wanted it with Crème or Custard. I believe Eclairs come with Custard, so that is what I asked. But this is not round like an Éclair, but long and flat like a Long John. However, having said that, it still tasted good. The donut was fresh, and the custard was tasty. The Apple Fritter was a little hard around the edges. Possibly if I had heated it a bit it may have softened. The middle was soft and had a nice taste of apple, and there was ample glaze all over the fritter. I went by a couple of minutes before 7 in the morning. There were close to a dozen people inside waiting to order, and I counted 8 vehicles in the drive through, of which I was one. My total time from getting into the drive through to leaving was about 15 minutes. It seemed long getting up to the window, but once there it was less than two minutes from giving my order, to paying and getting my order. They also sell Coffee and different style biscuits as well as the donuts. I believe that Best Donuts may just have a winner here in Tompkinsville.