“Frequent local customer”

Fourth Street Cafe
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Tompkinsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Clean smoke free facility. Food is very good. Excellent salad bar. Service is always good. Building is older but don't let that keep you away. The owners care about the customer.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

They serve breakfast all day, which was perfect for us, as we were looking for brunch. The breakfast menu is generous with selections, and the prices just cannot be beat. Food was very tasty.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

I placed a call in order and when I went to pick it up I had to wait about 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged my presence. I finally flagged down someone behind the counter and asked about my order. The person basically said she didn't know about it and went on sweeping the floor. Someone else finally came along and got it for me. The food was just ok and the service was awful.

2  Thank KariB310