“Warm Place to eat after a cold ride”

Family's Main Street Cafe
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Walton
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Today 7 of us rode our motorcycles up Walton Ky to see the fall colors and to eat at Family's. After riding over 100 miles in 43 degrees I was glad to stop and get something hot to eat Great little local restaurant with great food and a great staff. I had the country fried steak special that came with buttered corn, mashed potatoes with gravy and Texas toast Price was very reasonable. Might have to go back for breakfast when it gets warmer

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We visited the cafe based on trip advisor reviews and enjoyed the food. Service was good. The food was hot and tasty. The biscuits were large and very good. I had the pork cutlet with gravy and it was delicious. My husband had a omelette which he said was very good.
The restaurant had a run down appearance and needed cleaning. We had to contend with some flies while we were eating.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I ate breakfast here several times this week - had to keep coming back. The goetta was delicious as were the eggs and home fries. My sister had a fried balogna sandwich which she loved. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Food okay. Home baked pies are very good. Somewhat disorganized as most families are and service was slow but friendly.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Always can count on getting good hot food. Prices are reasonable. It's a smoking establishment but never overpowering.