“Mr Greg Douglas”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baton Rouge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1,074 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Great food !! Nice atmosphere !! Kinda pricy. Parking not a problem. This place a great twist on normal item like Brussel sprouts or lobster bisque , which is great . Food takes a bit longer I assume because they cook everything fresh . Steaks great taste but alittle tough compared to other steak houses I've been too , but I recommend this place .

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

From the time we walked in until the time we left we were greeted and treated like you would expect from a top notch steakhouse. The waiting staff was helpful and knowledgeable and they kept my glass full the whole time I was there. My wife had the filet while I had the N.Y. Strip. Both were cooked to perfection. The y serve fresh bread which was excellent. My steak came with potato Au Grautin and that was great too. I finished up with the N.Y. Cheesecake and I loved it. If you are looking for a great steak with excellent service this place won't let you down.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

I have eaten here numerous times over the years and most recently on an extended business stay from September on and off until just this week. I usually enjoy dining alone at the bar but will occasionally eat with co-workers in the main room. Steaks are always a decent nice cut. I usually don't have a problem with done-ness being a medium rare person, but others I have dined with sometimes have issue with done or well done being either way under or way over done.

The way to go for a solo business traveler is their fixed price $44 dollar appetizer, entrée and desert fare. Sit at the bar, enjoy and decent glass of wine, food and maybe live music in the evenings. Still recommended for a convenient easy meal.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

My wife and I went last night to a party with 4 other friends and needless to say my wife and I were not that impressed with the food. I had the broiled salmon with asparagus and it was very salty. The service was slow, however our main waitress was very nice. I would recommend searching out another restaurant for a get together or party.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, all 4 courses. Great service, alluring server staff in bar...they hire based on looks.