US$93
US$134
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
US$95
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$100
US$124
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$150
US$129
US$99
HolidayInn.com
All reviewstiger stadiumfree laundry facilitiesstocked with dishestwo bedroom unitsitting area and kitchenettewithin walking distancebasketball gamefree dinnerlemon waterwafflessporting eventsevery morningcheck in was easylittle thingsin town for businessstayed longerfresh fruit
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Location is clearly the selling point here - walking distance to LSU, Alex Box and Tiger Stadium. Convenient dining (Bullfish) on property. Nice outside patio and grilling area. Rooms are very spacious and clean. Beds were comfortable. Lots of room in the “sitting area” and kitchenette. Plenty of dishes and pots. Staff is incredible.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is within walking distance to LSU football stadium and approx 10 min to most anything else in Baton Rouge.

It is very clean and well run. Breakfast is great. The staff attentive and the rates reasonable. For those staying a few days, there is free laundry facilities to use.

Great place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Suite with double double beds, well designed bathroom/shower with all facilities, closet and safe with, separate from bathroom washbasin and such facilities. Separate study/office and lounge area with kitchenette for receiving guests.

Very well situated almost on LSU campus for the business traveler or visiting faculty with meetings at LSU. One could easily stay for longer as the rooms are comfortable with good layout and quality entertainment available.

Situated within a 12min cab ride to downtown restaurants and easy walking to LSU campus.

Room Tip: 6th floor (top) had a good view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2017

My coworker and I arrived on Tuesday around 4:30. We were greeted right when we walked in. The man working the counter was wonderful. The manager came out and greeted us as well and she made me feel like family. I went to check out my room and it was wonderful. I had a small kitchen in there that included a disposal. WOW. I even had a couch.
The manager made sure we knew about the social. From 5:30-7:30 M-W you can have free wine and beer along with some type of food. Tuesday night had wings, salad, and yellow rice. I got to have some Abita Amber on tab and it was perfect. The floor was great and the staff was so helpful.

Wednesday, the breakfast was great. I wasn't expecting the options that they had. There was fresh fruit to eat then, some to take, muffins, pastries, boiled eggs, waffle, yogurt, oatmeal and ham. I was very pleased.

I did not go to the social that night, but my coworker said there were burgers and brats and they were great.
The breakfast on Thursday was wonderful as well. Only difference is that there were pan sausage instead of ham. I was pleased again. Everything was nice and hot, or cold depending on what it was.

I will stay here again for business or even if I find myself in Baton Rouge for personal.

This is within walking distance to Walk-ons, Roly Poly, and even Mc Donalds, and part of LSU.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, pretty clean, downstairs coffee is not usually hot, usually out of drinking water. Ice cream in pantry is Blue Bell -- please replace with Haagen Dazs like other hotels. Blue Bell ice cream has listeria. Also why does this hotel not have balconies? None of these hotels do. I think it's a mistake

Stayed: July 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Baton Rouge-Lsu At Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Hi paulina_lip,

Thanks for posting your comments about StayBridge Suites Baton Rouge-University at Southgate, LA. It's thrilling to see that you found the hotel pleasing and tidy. We'd like to deliver true hospitality at all times. I'm sorry to learn about the cold coffee and drinking water. Our hotel management will be alerted to ensure that a high quality of services is maintained. I also appreciate your suggestions and your feedback will be in mind for future improvements.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Kind Regards,