All reviewssleep numberlaminate floorsfront deskbeds were very comfortablefirst floorvushowerinterstatelsujetsrateslouisiana
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This hotel was chosen by Hotwire at $62.00 a night. Awesome price! Check-in was a breeze. Location of hotel was perfect for our planned activities. Stephanie and Jasmine, front desk clerks were awesome. Bed was comfortable. I had to let the water in the shower run for 10 minutes before it got hot. Toilet malfunctioned once but staff was there quick to fix the problem. I traveled with a large family so I booked three rooms. Rooms on the second floor had refrigerators, I was on the third floor and my room didn’t have a refrigerator. Other family members enjoyed their stay with no complaints. They loved the beds. Also, the rooms at the hotel looks nothing like the photos advertised on hotel’s web page, suites are advertised. Other than the small mishaps that occurred during my stay, everything work out well and I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 10 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was our Last Stop in our college tour, but hands down the best accommodations that we had during our trip! The decor was very nice and the bed very comfortable! So features need to be fixed, and they need to remodel the front desk area, but I would gladly stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph P
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The night check-in staff was did not greet or even acknowledge my presence for several minutes even though she was standing at the desk. Never made eye contact at all. The facility was clean. The beds squeaked when barely rolling over but they were comfortable. This is directly off the interstate and you hear the traffic all night. Breakfast is available in the Bistro. Food was good and the waitress was excellent even though she was working alone. A bit odd in that you had to knock on the kitchen door to let them know a new crowd was there since the poor woman was trying to keep up with everything. It is on a very busy road and with traffic it is difficult to get in and out of parking lot.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank HeatherFontenot
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We spend two nights and neither of us got a good night's sleep. The air conditioning did cool but it would come on so loud that at one point I dreamed that cement mixer had backed up to the window. We both jumped almost every time it came on and neither of us are especially light sleepers. We also travel a lot and are used to odd noises here and there. This was exceptionally loud and combined with the terrible Sleep Number mattress, it made for two terrible nights. The shower is also the strangest one we've every encountered in the US. It was like it was The Jetson's shower but the body spray heads were mostly broken and even with the very odd shower door shut, the bathroom floor ended up being completely wet.

Even though the location was great for the conference we were attending at LSU, we moved to another hotel for our third night. The front desk people were friendly and the gift bag at check-in was appreciated but we suggest that if you give someone a bottle of root beer that requires a bottle opener, one should be available in the room.

Room Tip: Bring sleeping pills.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business