TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$102
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$80
US$60
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolmain roadbedroom suitehot showermy home away from homeparking lot issofa bedgreat place to staypropertylouisianamicrowaveupgradeselevatormildewfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Seemed as if they were in middle of revamping rooms as wires were hanging from ceiling where a light or fan would be and wires were stripped together near ac for Internet. Everything else was average... Breakfast, reception, cleanliness... All average

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Jessica M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Your feedback is very important to my staff and I so that we may correct any issues that we can. I have shared your response to my hotel Management team to address the issues mention. Thank you for your business and we hope to have you return to experience a more pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

I wish I could always find a TownePlace Suites. Everything here was perfect. I had a package delivered which was handed to me as soon as I told them who I was. The front desk facilitated an early check in for us, and the pool and hot tub were great. Also, it was really close to the Mall of America for some retail therapy and Grimaldi's pizza. Loved this place.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

It is truly a pleasure reading when guest enjoy their stay with us. My team and I thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with others. We will continue the service and hard work so other guests may enjoy when staying with us. Thank you for your business!

Management and Staff

Reviewed 19 May 2015

This is a very nice, clean place to stay. the staff is great. It might be just a few blocks off the interstate. Could use a little more room in the breakfast area. It is a complimentary breakfast. Parking lot is a little small, but duable.

Room Tip: they have corner rooms; which may be bigger.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank lynn t
Jessica M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2015

Thank you for sharing your pleasant stay experience with us it is truly a pleasure having you as our guest when in the Baton Rouge area. Thank for you business and we love forward to serving you again during a future stay. Sincerely Management and Staff

Reviewed 12 May 2015

the TownePlace Suites on Summa Ave in Baton Rouge are truly home away from home. My first stay here was at Easter of 2014 and have been back several times since then. The suites are clean and comfortable and the price is awesome for what you get. This establishment is also pet friendly which is a comfort for pet parents. The only thing I would change would be the breakfast, even though there is a continental style breakfast I still want a good hot breakfast. I would highly recommend staying here when visiting the Baton Rouge area.

Room Tip: go with what you need. suite, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy S

It is always a pleasure reading when our guest have truly enjoyed their stay with us when in the Baton Rouge area. I will surly share your comments with my team. Thank you for your repeat business and we look forward to having you stay with us again at the Towneplace Suites by Marriott Baton Rouge, La.
Management and Staff

Reviewed 4 May 2015

We really enjoy this hotel. This is the second time we have stayed here the employees are very friendly and very helpful. The rooms are very spacious. We had one of the suites and we had 4 adults and a 3 year old and we were very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol P
Jessica M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Your business is truly appreciated when visiting the Baton Rouge area. We are delighted to read that the staff and guest rooms met all your expectations of the Marriott brand. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again during a future stay.