US$93
US$119
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$100
US$110
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$109
Homewood
US$150
All reviewsindoor poolmain roadbedroom suitehot showermy home away from homeparking lot issofa bedgreat place to staypropertymicrowavelouisianaupgradeselevatormildew
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I noticed when I first walked into my room, your staff had food and other eating items on the carts. That is unacceptable to me. How do you clean & work at the same time? That to me means that the rooms aren't cleaned properly because they are worried about eating. The doors were grimy and oily.
When I walked into my room, it did look clean. Upon further inspection, the bathroom was disgusting. The shower head had red stuff around it. I wiped it down with Lysol wipes and nothing but red/disgusting goo came off of it. Even after cleaning I felt uncomfortable taking a shower. The staff didn't clean the bathroom because I had the plastic from a razor on the side of my toilet. The bed had this small but noticeable black bug on the comforter. It was noticeable on the all white sheets.
The kitchen.. nightmare. I washed my hands and was about to reach over for the paper towels to dry them. The roll of paper towel had dried brown stuff on them as if someone dropped or spilled something on the roll and just let it dry. I was so disgusted.
I would recommend that your staff where uniforms. Not tights that has holes in them. It's very unprofessional.
The hot tub or jacuzzi was just... nonetheless unenjoyable. Only one jet worked. Very disappointing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello Tiffany J,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We sincerely apologize for the problems that arose during your visit. This is certainly not up to the standard that we try to uphold. We promise that we're doing the things necessary to fix the areas where we failed during your time here. We hope to get a chance to service you again in the future.

Team TPS

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in May 2016 and found our room smelly (of mildew) and the carpets and bathroom dirty. We vowed to never stay again. That changed when I saw recent reviews attesting that there had been major upgrades and improvements to TownePlace Suites South, so I phoned the manager. He assured me that he would not only put me in a room that was completely satisfactory to me, but provide extra reward points to compensate for the bad experience of a year ago. So I made the reservation, and the stay was truly a pleasant experience. Our room was beautiful and clean, smelled fresh, with a comfortable bed and many other amenities. Complementary snacks and beverages were provided. Strong dependable WiFi. The breakfast was ample and delicious, with 2 kinds of eggs, plus everything except waffles (which we can get almost anywhere, so didn't miss). The indoor pool was a perfect temperature and clean, and the hot tub crystal clear. Very close to shopping and great restaurants. We had a meeting to attend that let out at noon, and the management offered (and we accepted) to extend our checkout time to 2 pm. Can't ask for better service anywhere. Overall, a great experience and would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Small complex with everything that we needed...my husband and I were in room 120. Well stocked, comfortable bed good air conditioner. Shower wall full of scum and mildew on the handle in the shower. We had 5 pillows and 2 had no pillow cases. Pretty furniture and decor. My mom was in room 123 Stay away from this room! No cold water Yes, you read that correctly. That makes for a scalding shower. And the shower liner is so long that you are slipping on it during your very hot shower . And if you try getting cold water from the bathroom sink the pipes make a horrible noise AND the cold water is hot! The air conditioner would not come on until we finally hit the reset button on the left side of the unit. Stains in the toilet bowl. My sister was with my mom and she had to go get a wash rag and towel because the room only had one. And they had to call the front desk at midnight after being woken up from the noise in the room above them. The front desk said that they would call them to please quiet down but that never happened.
The check-in and check-out process was very easy. The neighborhood is nice with great shopping and eating.
The breakfast at the hotel was wonderful!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Michael B, Manager at TownePlace Suites Baton Rouge South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Hello,

Thanks for your response and detailed experience that you encountered at TownePlace Suites. I would like to apologize for all of the mishaps that you were subjected to during your stay. I have communicated your mention issues with our staff so that they can be corrected. Please email us at the email provided below so that we can speak further. As always, we appreciate you selecting our property as your choice of stay.

Thanks
Rodney

tpsbatonrouge@gmail.com
225-819-2112

Reviewed 22 June 2017

On a cross-country trip with my 76+year old mother, I hesitated at first about booking a room with a queen bed and a sofa bed. But my mother said that sofa bed was fine )she has had extensive back surgery) and slept straight through.
They gave us a free upgrade to the 1-BR suite, which is our case was room 229 right by the elevator. No noise from the elevator. Room was fantastic, it looks like it´s been renovated recently.
Great location if you have business at the hospital. We didn´t, so the location was a little bit too far off the freeway for my taste.
All things considered: I´d definitely stay again at the price I got.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for several months for business. The staff is wonderful, attentive and professional. The service is impeccable and there is a friendly, warm environment and the staff takes care of your every need.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business