US$98
US$159
US$143
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$100
US$121
US$110
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$110
HolidayInn.com
US$179
US$129
Homewood
All reviewsroom was cleanvery nice hotel with friendly stafffront deskvery nice stayrefrigerator and microwaveroad tripsitting areathe air conditioningroom keybreakfast areacleaning staffeasy accesswould stay here againomeletatriuminterstatepillows
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was traveling to Florida and needed a place to rest and stay. We looked everywhere for a nice place while driving all day. The room was clean and very well kept. They had a person 24 hr at the desk and was very nice to us. The place was quite and was able to get a god night rest. It was right off the highway and easy to get to. I would stay here again if I was passing by again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nexlevelife
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Old and frail, checked in and front desk put us in room 102. 102? The closest room to the front door, breakfast area, and I didn't even ask for it. Everything else was great, food, bed, pillows, and I am a seasoned traveler. Very secure. Hopefully I will be back when I visit my sister-in law.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Walley M
Reviewed 11 November 2017

mr. roger at the front desk help us out to put our luggage in the room. the hotel is clean, quiet even with the dog staying at the hotel. didn't have one with us but we appreciate hotels of the quality which allows the pet. I am very happy with my stay. i will defiantly staying here again when i traveling to the baton rouge.

Room Tip: choose a room away from the interstate side.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We arrived - manager of the properties checked us in!! Not the friendliest fellow!!

Room was clean - although bathroom showed much wear and tear!!

Asked manager about a good place to eat — was not helpful. We decided to order delivery Italian!

View from room was a storage area and dump!

Breakfast was microwave egg omelets and sausage soaking in hot water!!

Check out was a task — waited until 7:15 for his arrival. Like the Choice Properties that slide the bill under your door!! Manager seemed preoccupied upon his arrival!! Sorry we bothered him!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The mattress was comfortable and the room was clean. The front desk clerk wasn't particularly friendly but that was fine. The breakfast was normal and the lady was friendly and refilled everything immediately. She also wished us a safe trip when we left. Room had a clock, which I like, and was spacious.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple