“Not impressed”

Red Lobster
Ranked #588 of 1,073 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I only eat here when my sister wants to come and she pays because I refuse to spend any money on just ok food. Im never satisfied when I eat here. Do not order the golden fried catfish, its not worth paying for. The waiter convinced me that it was a big piece of fish that covered the plate and when i received it, it wouldnt filll up a small child ... one small piece of fish on a plate for 10 bucks and it wasnt good either.. ive had their lobster before and I wasnt impressed nor was I impressed with their steak. I do, however, love their drinks. If I go back, it will be for drinks only.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Recently visited this place on anticipation of munching on those decadent biscuits. However, believe this is this only side they had....no asparagus, no corn, and no potatoes. I had to settle for what they had left. The dishes were filthy, which left us wiping them whilst praying the germs away. Overall, the 'waiter-ress' was patient with us because we had taken a bit time to decide if we really wanted to eat here or simply leave until they get their act together. For a restaurant of this magnitude, should not be so empty on a busy day during the holidays as the mall nearby was loaded the day after Christmas. It was a sure red-flag missed on our part, to depart. My guy has been sick since we left, and we are sure it is because of this restaurant.

Thanks for the $50 gift card from my Secret Santa, but we won't patronize this location ever again. We went over a bit, but the price wasn't worth it. My guy would've given 1 star, but the 'waiter-ress' was very helpful and tried despite their lack of food items on their menu.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

The restauarant is clean. The hostess have us nice service. She was friendly, courtsous and fast. She was attentive to everything we asked her for, including napkins. The Red Lobster is in the area of the mall of Luisiana. A very pristine area in Baton Rouge.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Cannot find a better place to eat anywhere.Love the seafood and biscuits. Love Red Lobster. We enjoyed the food and friendly waitresses.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I was greeted warmly and escorted to a booth in the darkest corner. I asked if I could sit by the window and she smiled and I moved to the window seat. She hollered at the wait staff - a he and he looks an awful lot like the opening photo with the man in a gray shirt with his back to the camera. There was only one other filled booth -- it was empty except for some sales guy talking to the seater. My waiter never acknowledged me, he remained with his back to me while he did some cash register stuff -- I could hear it. He never acknowledged me, brought me water or anything else. So I got up and left. I'm pretty sure the food is likely just as bad as the service.