“Crowded and Tiny Bar But Good Food”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,098 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I decided after a month of wanting to go to try this place. I was working out of town and the place is a couple blocks from my hotel and I walked over. I didn't have a reservation but figured I could sit at the bar. I got lucky and there was 1 spot open at the bar. The place was packed (which is a good sign) The service was ok. I was disappointed as online they show an appetizer crispy lobster tail and it was not available at this location(It is on the website for this location) Anyway the service was good staff was friendly and attentive and the food was great.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I love Ruth Chris, and try and visit then around the country, Baton Rouge will not disappoint, food is great, my favorite is the Cowboy Ribeye, or the Bone In Filet

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We split turtle soup and both had filets ( both were outstanding). They brought me a delicious cheesecake with a candle which I shared. The service and food were excellent.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food is extravagant and the servers are extraordinarily friendly and helpful. They remember your name which makes your visit even more personable.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We visited the one in Las Vegas everything was so good from our waiter on down to the service of the food !!!

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House? Share your experiences!