“Birthday Dinner”
Review of Ruffino's

Ruffino's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruffino's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,080 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

We were seated as soon as we got there! Introduced to our three waiters I can't remember their names but they were great . I had a amazing birthday coupon for a buy one get entree . They brought out the delicious complimentary bread and garlic dip. I absolutely love the dip it's scrumptious. The beverage waitress asked if we would like some wine but we ended up with a pineapple mango martini for me and a White Russian for my husband. The drinks are small and expensive very strong though . I personally don't like too taste the alcohol in my drinks strongly but I like to know it's there lol. Next time we will probably just order a bottle of wine. We opted to skip ordering an appetizer. We both ordered the 12 ounce filet mignon medium well ( next time we will try medium) which was served with herb butter potatoes. Everything was cooked perfectly tastes great ! We also ordered a side Caesar salad which was huge we didn't really care for the salad but we are picky on our salads. Then before we paid out they brought out a happy birthday brownie and a complimentary cotton candy! They definitely know how to treat someone special on their birthday! I'm glad I chose Ruffino's ! Only cons was the drinks and the salad everything else was yummy and the service was great!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food is better than average, but the ambiance is incredible! I stop here at least once a month and am always impressed by the staff and the service. Not all the food is spectacular, but every memory within the walls are. If you are wanting a special night for a very reasonable price, try this place.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Four of went on a Friday night. Place was busy but was seated right away. Service was awesome, especially Santana, who was great. Good was very good. Bread pudding is some of the best.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Party of 7 went here on a Sunday night and were seated quickly. It's pretty expensive and honestly I expected better food for the price. Nothing was bad but it was just ok. The steak was cooked properly but I've definitely had better steaks. The pizza was good.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We were well received from the beginning for our reservation at 7 pm...taken to a table where we were attended by the staff...one for drinks...one for menu and one to fill/clean table...very efficient and food and drinks were excellent..can't wait to go back!

Been to Ruffino's? Share your experiences!