“Great for Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Great place for a variety of breakfast dishes, tasty, and unusual. My husband had the shrimp and grits- a little too spicy; I had the lobster and brie omelet and it was great.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Went here for brunch with the family and it was delicious. My wife had the eggs benedict, daughter had the waffle slides and I had the bacon, sausage omelet. All were excellent. Service was good, plenty of parking on both sides of the restaurant. Basic décor inside but nice.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Food was great. I had the eggs Benedict. Others at our table had bananas foster waffle, cinnamon roll French toast, and southwest omelette. Everyone was very happy with their food. Service was a bit slow, otherwise I would've given ABE a 5-star rating.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Good eggs and carbos, with lots of local flair. I had an omelette with Hollandaise, shrimp, and andouille sausage, with coffee. The Tabasco bottles are ketchup-sized. Friendly, good, fast and fun.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Best omelette I've ever had (Lobster and Brie with egg whites !!) Server, Natasha, was super casual yet very professional. I had a name tag on and she immediately began calling me by my last name. I'm a sucker for great service, and she delivered!! Great experience. Will definitely be back when I'm in the area!!