“Great carry out.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #348 of 1,098 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Baton Rouge is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I get a salad usually because I get 2 meals out of it. I always find their ingredients fresh. I do sometimes get other things and am never dissatisfied.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I really enjoyed their Napa chicken salad. on my recent, I ordered Napa chicken salad and chicken and rice soup. I got more lettuce than chicken salad, so it was bread and lettuce with a little chicken.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We came to Panera for a quick lunch today. The restaurant wasn’t busy. But, our food was slow coming out. We ordered kids Mac n cheese, chicken and rice soup/salad, and Asian salad. All of the food was very good. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I avoid Panera Bread because it is a liberal hangout and follow liberal policies. But food is food and when your client wants it, you go there.

Located on Jefferson Hwy, nice parking, great service. I will recommend it if you like their food. I do not like to be biased about anything. They have fantastic breakfast and great soup.

I love their turkey chili soup during cold months. They do a good job

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Had lunch here the other day. Parking is a bit of an issue as the lot is small and the restaurant was busy at 1 pm. The staff was a little behind bussing tables, but was responsive when we asked them to clear and clean a table for us. Everyone in the group ordered something different, and everyone enjoyed their meal. That being said, the food is very predictable and pretty consistent with other Panera Bread locations so there is something to be said for that. You will be fed, but you won't be surprised.