“Good food”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 November 2014

I always eat here once every time I visit Baton Rouge. The prices are fair and the sushi is always good.

Reviewed 8 November 2014

My favorite shishu place near me. Great specials. Beer is cold. Service is great. Dislikes...more tuna

Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times after finding it on yelp and staying near the LSU campus .

Great place in the corner end of a line of stores. Went right for the sushi bar, got a beer and met the chefs. I'm a sashimi tuna guy so chef Cong(?) asked me what I liked and I was craving a tar tar or tuta tataki- my version is tuna, avacado, sesame oil and a lot is sriracha . After a great squid sales starter , chef made a great pile of tuna and it was perfect!!! Fresh, and plentiful. Another beer, and try some more. After looking at the fish- had him slice me up some tuna, yellow fun and salmon for a sashimi plate- side of sriracha. Great!! So I hung around and he experimented making me small 2-3 piece rolls with octopus, eel, tuna , whatever. I think even monk fish liver. Not for me but I'll try anything once!

My first trip here made it worth while - walked In the second time- he recognized me and said welcome back -you're from Georgia right? I like a good memory. Go here. Sit at the sushi bar- don't stare at the menu- tell the chef what you like- they will make it. Love the LSU location, atmosphere, upscale place. My new go to place at least one night when in town. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

The food was good, but the menu is way too big. It took a while to read. The complimentary Miso soup was nice and comes out right away.
Our server Wade was excellent! Sushi Bar was clean and staff friendly. Overall, I would recommend if you crave sushi and there is no other choice in the area.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I got sushi here for take out so I can't speak to the service others complain about. The sushi is mediocre. Their special rolls just aren't very tasty. If you are going here stick to something basic like nigiri and you will be better off.