“Customer Service”

The Ambrosia Bakery
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have tried for 4 days to get an ordered placed for a valentines cake for my wife. If they do answer the phone it is, we can take your name and someone can call you back. To this date i have left messages on the machine, left messages with other departments, and even emailed in questions and still have not even had 1 other form of communication.

The food may be good, but the customer service does affect my willingness to return back to try new things or even get something for a "just because" occasion.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank knoxr09
Write a reviewReviews (76)

Reviewed 7 March 2020

We purchased a half sheet Spider Man birthday cake with the almond frosting and batter, WOW WAS I SURPRIZED!
The cake weighed about 9 pounds and was enough for about 25 people and tasted FANTASTIC! I also bought a cinnamon roll which was wonderful and HUGE! We will make all our bakery purchases from this establishment from now on, even though it is about 40 miles from hone.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We were so disappointed with our King Cake . It was supposed to have a layer of cream cheese and a layer of pecan praline. The layer was so thin that you could not tell what it was. The only way we knew what it was ,was by the label. We will not return to Ambrosia next year for King Cake.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank jijij781
Reviewed 18 September 2019

Stopped in on 9/15/19 on our way to the airport. We are former residents of EBRP and have been there before. While I was getting a coffee, I asked the wife to grab me a blueberry fritter. It had to have been yesterday's leftover. Very hard and stale. Lots of sugar and very little blueberry. I should have gotten them to give it a 30 second blast in the micro. Too bad.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank IMTrue
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

Either They have a new baker or the baked goods were old. Blueberry fritter tasted like dried up bread. baklava was missing honey. Cinnamon roll was old. This is not the Ambrosia I’m used too

Date of visit: July 2019