Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$179
US$170
Official Site
1,237 results
All reviewsomelette stationevening receptionmade to order omeletsawesome breakfastfamily reunionbreakfast staffindoor poolfree drinkscomplimentary breakfastlobby areabusiness tripenjoyed my staynew orleansfriesshawnatriumtee
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Hands down best breakfast in Baton Rouge! We were accosted at the front desk with genuine and heartful hospitality! The workers behind the grills and beside the tables are bar none the best out here! Ms. Vergie and Ms. Judith interact with all guests and are right there to help in anyway. Even leacing there was a different attendant but THE SAME heart for customer support! Y'ALL WON! WELL BE BACK!

Joseph and Shirlette Powell

Stayed: June 2018
Jason M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Shirlette P,

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We are excited to see that we've met your stay expectations. We are certainly looking forward to your future arrival. Hope to see you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Older style embassy with the atrium concept. Looks like the dining area was remodeled and it is in a transition of sorts maybe? no complaints at all about the looks, not really sure how functional it is given I didn't go into those areas. No fountain and the elevators were VERY slow but overall what you expect from an Embassy.
Online check-in was not available but the check-in process was fairly painless given nobody was in front of me. Overall the place was quiet and the bed was super comfy. Towels and everything else seemed clean. My biggest complaint was that wifi did not work in the bedroom, you had to go the room closest to the door. I get free premium wifi and had to sit in the front room to use it. Overall pretty standard for an embassy.

Room Tip: not sure, maybe a corner suite would be better?
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Wade R,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed and accessibility of our internet service. We apologize that it did not meet your needs during your recent stay. We will work to improve our speeds and connectivity, and we hope you’ll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

When I checked in I asked how things were charged considering it was a company card and I a max amount on the company credit card to use. The front desk assured me and another co worker who was also traveling that nothing will be charged till check out. She never mentioned once a reached $1000 from their $30 dollars per day incidentals that the charged the card that day. I learned of this AFTER being charged the first week. So it made it hard to explain to my company why I had 3 charged for the hotel showing up on my expense report. This also happened to another coworker who stayed 7weeks in your hotel prior to my arrival and I and another coworker stayed 2 weeks

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We would like to first thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are so sorry about the miscommunication you experienced with our front desk team. We have been working on ensuring our team members give our guest the best possible experience, so please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience. We hope that in the future we will have another shot to provide you with the stay your deserve.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Embassy Suites are standardized and this one is no different from others. A soaring eight story atrium with rooms arranged like an indoor courtyard around the edges. Thick pillows, comfortable beds, plush towels and a TV in the living area and the bedroom. A hot extensive breakfast in the morning including an omelet bar and complimentary drinks and nibbles in the late afternoon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cathy L,

We would like to first thank you for the 5-star rating from your recent visit with us. We are so happy that we could meet your traveling needs. We do hope that we will get another opportunity to provide you with future accommodations. Looking forward to your next arrival, see you soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I'm afraid of heights and the have glass elevators and moved me to the first floor with no issues. The provided breakfast is excellent and the wait staff very friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Jason M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Pheagles01,

We want to first say thank you for choosing to lodge with us while here in Baton Rouge, La. We are happy we were able to accommodate you with your suite. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and hope you next visit is right around the corner.