US$98
US$93
US$143
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$100
US$110
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$127
US$99
HolidayInn.com
US$109
Homewood
US$155
US$150
Official Site
All reviewsroad noiselight sleeperroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffwould stay againstayed one nightoatmealenjoyed my stayeasy accessstaff was friendlyconvenient locationlsu campusbusiness tripomeletinterstatebaton
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

After driving all day, my wife and I stopped at the Hampton Inn College Drive. Check in was very easy, accommodations are nice, clean, what you would expect from a Hampton property. The location is right off of I-10 and very easy to get to. We walked to a restaurant next door to eat, so it was an easy stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Monee' B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn College Drive I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and your stay overall. I appreciate all the kind words you had for us on the review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The property is close to LSU and the activities there. It is easy to get to from the Interstate. The staff is well-trained, friendly, and attentive to guests' needs. The breakfast was as good as any complimentary hotel breakfast and was served over a broad range of time and staffed with attentive folks who kept the place clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn College Drive I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and your stay overall. I appreciate all the kind words you had for us on the review. I will be sure to pass kudos along to my team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Our stay was great. The staff checked us in and out without issue...even gave a few bottles of water at our arrival. Breakfast was easy with my toddlers (which can get crazy) and that made the morning even better.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to complete the survey. Glad you had a nice stay!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We were disappointed that they didn’t have a Handicapped Room which we requested. However, Room 209 was spacious and comfortable and could accommodate our motorized scooter. While the toilet didn’t have a grab bar, the shower did. Regina and Toy, at the Front Desk were friendly and helpful. Cheryl, the Breakfast Hostess, was a delightful lady.
Location wise , being downtown, we could walk to many places. The bad part was that most downtown Restaurants are CLOSED ON SUNDAY! Something we didn’t know about.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and your stay overall. I appreciate all the kind words you had for us on the review. I will be sure to pass kudos along to my team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This was a wonderful place to stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling. The staff was absolutely great and offered their support for everything we desired. If you are going to be in the area I would say this is a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Monee' B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn College Drive. I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and your stay overall. I appreciate all the kind words you had for us on the Trip Advisor review. I will be sure to pass kudos along to my team. We look forward to seeing you again!