“English flavours”

Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Waipapa
Price range: US$1 - US$32
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Melliejoanz Cafe has a friendly atmosphere where you can eat in or takeaway. Everything is homemade, which includes an extensive range of hot meat pies, vegetarian pies, seafood pies, cakes slices and biscuits. Our burgers are made with 120gram homemade beef Pattie, which can be added to with, cheese, egg, bacon, as well as a scotch fillet steak. We provide all day breakfasts or if you like fish & chips at any time of the day. Our fish is fresh blue nose, fresh snapper or fresh Gurnard, will also provide hoki fish. We also provide Max fresh ground coffee all day. Melliejoanz has FREE Wi-Fi for those customers that need to work on the move or just update their emails.
Reviewed 6 January 2016

The food is well presented, but the flavors are too bland, also I do not like the coffee. Reminds me too much of food in England.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

Call in to satisfy your Sweet Tooth desires.... I love the sweets here they are huge, honest and delish homemades*

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Very pleased with new management. Keeping up the high standard MellieJoanz was known for. Good service, great coffee, and yummy food. Fish and chips the best!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I have now been three times to this place for my lunch. I was recommended by a friend, and he is still a friend. Yes the food was tasty, a great selection, and the service very good. I would and will return here as it is scrumpious

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Ordered chips for the first time since purchased by new owners. Chips were crispy and tasted really good. Was my favourite takeaways in the area before, guaranteed to remain so!