All reviews front desk great kitchen horseshoe casino marriott properties full kitchen the entire staff shreveport bossier special thanks breakfast staff home away from home spacious room i highly recommend this hotel up to date lobby area free breakfast walking distance business trip
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE HENRY LEE!!!!!!!!!!! He is the greatest, most welcoming, helpful and fun loving guy! I have been to the hotel twice this year, once in July and the other in September and each stay was great. Being in the military I've stayed at some places that weren't always as nice as this one. The rooms were clean and well kept. I could definitely relax knowing that if I needed anything the staff would be there 24-7 to assist. The entire staff was pleasant but of course my favorite is and will always be Henry Lee. He is the main reason for my second stay. I tell all my co-workers about him and the ones that have met him LOVES him as well. AWESOME. We love you LEE!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FarrahT28, Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Thank you for your continued loyalty to not only our brand but to us specifically here at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown. Our staff works hard daily to ensure that your needs are not only met but that we create memorable moments. It seems like Henry Lee nailed that with you! Honestly, we truly love him as well. His smile and laughter is infectious. Working with him is always a blast and its no surprise to hear that you enjoyed him as well. I will be sure to pass your awesome review to Lee and I know that he will be jumping for joy!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was so kind and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay their. The rooms were clean. Heavenly pillows. All the amenities! They sent a gentlman up to my room at 9pm to help me get connected to internet and were in general very helpful. 10/10 would stay there again!

Trip type: Travelled on business
FarrahT28, Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

We're excited that you enjoyed not only our clean space but also our wonderful staff. They work hard daily to ensure that we receive great reviews like yours. Thanks for taking time to motivate us, Linsey B!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The entire property is clean. The rooms are relatively
quiet. The hotel is a short walk from the Horseshoe and the Boardwalk. We had some minor issues that were resolved quickly, and they always followed up to make sure we were satisfied.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Farrah T, Manager at Residence Inn Shreveport-Bossier City/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, TransporterGS! A centralized location, clean property and staff that tends to your needs can make a stay superb. We're glad that we were able to provide. Thank you for your time and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Excellent place to stay for the couple days we had too. Nice clean rooms, excellent service, and friendly staff. Good breakfast, fun evening apps and beer. Overall, a relaxing environment for all. The front desk folks are great!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We are happy you choose our place during your recent business trip, Bustrav8585. We're glad you enjoyed our spacious clean suites, courteous customer service and fun amenities. Thank you for your time and great recommendation!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I am extremely picky about the places I stay and I hate being away from my home. But, my 9 days in town was actually the perfect little getaway and I spent more time at the hotel than anything. I felt like I was at home, my room was like my condo apartment it was equipted with a stainless steel refrigerator & microwave, a dishwasher and also they provide the cookware to use on your stove during your extended stay if you dont want to eat out.

Not only were the rooms great and have a better than home like feeling, the staff were AMAZING! They had social mixers Mon- Wed fir the guest with free food prepared by their chefs & drinks, complematry breakfast every morning, FREE Washer and Dryers and Free workout room.

Tonight one of the residents were out on the grill, there was a group of cute guys listening to music, a family in the pool, some LSU Football fans discussing football with strangers over a few beers & me and my new friend were hanging by the pool. This is the type of enviorment it is here at this hotel! Its Comfortable like home.

My stay was so good.. I did something I never do and that was log on and give a review! But this hotel and staff deserved it! THANK YOU!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Ashanti N, we are speechless by your amazing review. What you described is exactly what Residence Inn stands for: a fun and comfortable home away from home. We are so happy to hear that we represent our brand well and even happier to hear that we're worthy of your review. Thank you for your time and we look forward to your next visit!